Our laboratory is newly starting from March. 2019 for developing core techniques in big data processing. Especially, we tackle the research topics on data mining and knowledge discovery.
All members in our laboratory are allowed to use a high-throughput cluster machine composed by Intel Xeon CPUs (352 cores in total) with 4TB DDR memory and 12TB HardDisks,
associated with Tesla K80 GPUs.
The research achievements obtained in our laboratory are encouraged to be submitted to the corresponding international leading conferences and journals, such as
■ Learning and inference
- International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming (ILP)
- International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI)
- Journal of Machine Learning (Springer)
- Journal of Theoretical Computer Science (Elsevier)
■ Data mining
- IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM)
- SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM)
- Journal of Intelligent Information Systems (Springer)
- Journal of Information Sciences (Elsevier)
■ Big data processing
- ACM International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD)
- International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB)
- IEEE International Conference on Big Data
- International Congress on Big Data
Please feel free to contact the following staff if there is any question
about our laboratory: Yoshitaka Yamamoto, Ph.D.